Awaiting Images of trainers.
NEW TRAINERS ARE NEEDED. We will lock the trainers once the last one is signed.
Why use Personal Trainers?
There are so many benefits to gain from working with a professional personal trainer – and the clue is in the name. What you get out of working with a personal trainer will depend on what particular factors motivate you. Here are some things to consider…
- Accountability: for many, the act of simply having the appointment with a trainer gets you working out consistently
- Motivation: a good trainer will take note of what motivates you and remind you of that often over your time together
- Fun: trainers can take some of the dread out of working out, which keeps you coming in
- Safety: good trainers know how and when to modify exercises to keep your joints and spine safe in the short term and over the long haul
- Customisation: Play golf? Garden? Trainers can incorporate moves to maximize your favorite sport or activity
- Time frame: maximum results in the shortest amount of time possible
- Team mentality: just knowing you’re not alone and have someone else in your corner is a great motivator in itself…..
- Improve Your Overall Fitness. Many people work with personal trainers to get professional assistance to improve cardiovascular health, strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance and coordination. A personal trainer will monitor your progress and fine-tune your programme as you go, helping you work your way off plateaus.
- Reach or Maintain a Healthy Weight. Body fat reduction, weight reduction or management, body shaping and toning can all be achieved with the aid of a qualified personal trainer They can help you set realistic goals and determine safe strategies and provide the encouragement you need.
- Learn to Stick to It. Sticking with well-intentioned plans is one of the biggest challenges exercisers face. Qualified personal trainers can provide motivation for developing a lifestyle that places a high priority on health and activity. A personal trainer can help you brainstorm ways to overcome your biggest obstacles to exercise.
- Focus on Your Unique Health Concerns. Many clients have special medical needs, such as arthritis, diabetes or obesity. A personal trainer can help you with these or other issues, including low-back pain, rehabilitation from injury and pre/postnatal training. Your personal trainer can work with your physician, physical therapist or other health care provider to plan a safe, efficient program that will speed your recovery or enable you to reach your health goals.
- Find the Right Way to Work Out. You will learn the correct way to use equipment, and appropriate form and technique for cardiovascular work and free-weight training.
- Stop Wasting Time. Get maximum results in minimum time with a program designed specifically for you. Workouts that use your strengths and improve on your weaknesses are efficient and effective.
- Learn New Skills. Want to improve your tennis game, learn to ski, become an in-line skater, golf like a pro, better your weekend basketball game or get ready for a wilderness adventure vacation? An individualised program can improve your overall conditioning and develop the specific skills you need.
- Enhance Your Mind, Body and Spirit. A personal trainer can act as a doorway to new personal growth experiences. Many personal trainers provide mind-body activities, such as yoga or tai chi sessions. Your personal trainer may help you uncover new insights about yourself or find potential you didn’t realise you had.
- Benefit From the Buddy System. What could be better than making a commitment to regularly meet with someone who will provide you with individualised attention and support?
- Take Charge of Your Program, and do it your way. With the right personal trainer, you can find the exercise program that works best for you. Are you more comfortable with a demanding program or a gentler approach? Would you like to train at home or at work, at a fitness club or in a personal trainer’s facility? How many times per week or month do you want to meet your personal trainer, and for how long? Carefully choosing a personal trainer enables you to select the type of guidance that will benefit you. You can get fit and healthy your way and take ultimate responsibility for your own health.